In accordance with the Government’s guidelines, we are implementing the following measures to assist in keeping YOU and OUR STAFF safe whilst allowing you to enjoy your experience at The Hovingham Inn. These measures will be followed until there are further updates on social distancing inside and outside the pub:
- Table service only.
- Tables are spaced out to observe the 2-metre rule.
- No more than 6 persons to a table – this is the ‘rule of 6’ or two households.
- Please make use of our hand sanitation stations whilst moving around the premises.
- Please wear a face mask upon entering the building when visiting the toilets or paying your bill. A mask is not required outside.
- It is not mandatory for our staff to wear face coverings whilst outside. Cleanliness is paramount, including frequent washing of hands. We will be our normal helpful-selves while maintaining the social distancing rules. Regular cleaning duties will continue between customers leaving and arriving.
We thank you for your patience at this time, and we hope you enjoy your visit!
Lindsey & Richard