OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING – UPDATED 23rd SEPTEMBER 2020
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS
In accordance with the Government’s guidelines, we are implementing measures to assist in keeping YOU and OUR staff safe whilst being able to enjoy your experience at The Hovingham Inn. These measures will be followed until there are further government updates on social distancing inside and outside the pub.
- We will be calling “last orders” at 21:30. At the same time as your last drinks, etc. we will also provide your bill. This must be paid immediately allowing us to close by 22:00 as per the new government guidelines.
- Pre booking to eat is essential. This is due to limitations on numbers allowed. NO MORE than six people at a table inside.
- If you would just like to have drink, you must sit at a designated seat inside the pub. You may stand outside in the rear garden, considering the 1m+ social distancing rule at all times. NO MORE THAN six people together at any time.
- There is NO standing or sitting at the bar whatsoever.
- Please bring a face mask with you and wear it when walking around the bar and to the conveniences.
- There is a legal requirement to collect and keep customer names and contact numbers/emails for a period of time, should there be a need for future contact. This information will be kept confidential.
- The rear car park may at times be used in its entirety to enable extra seating. This is weather dependent. There will be a sign in place to advise if the car park is closed for car access. There is ample safe parking on the street.
- There is a ONE WAY system operating inside the pub.
- ENTRY is via the front door, off the street, into the Bar and EXIT is via the rear car park door.
- Please try to be on time for your booking.
- On arrival you will be seated and must remain seated, other than to use the conveniences.
- Table service is in place whether you are dining or drinking with us.
- Payment can be made using cash or card.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the pub and should be used frequently.
- Dogs are most welcome at the pub and are allowed in the Bar and outside spaces only.
- Children are most welcome at the pub but must be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES. It is the adult’s responsibility for the child whilst visiting the pub.
- ENJOY YOURSELF!
We thank you for your attention and we hope to see you again very soon.
Lindsey & Richard and the whole team.