OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS
In accordance with the Government’s guidelines, we are implementing measures to assist in keeping YOU and OUR staff safe whilst being ensuring that you are able to enjoy your experience at The Hovingham Inn. These measures will be followed until there are further updates on social distancing inside and outside the pub.
- Advanced booking to eat will be essential. This is due to limitations on numbers allowed. The maximum number of guests who can be accomodated at a table is 4 inside, or 6 outside.
- If you would just like to drink, you will be required to sit at a designated seat inside the pub. Alternatively you may stand outside in the rear garden, but you must obey the 1m+ social distancing rule at all times.
- There is to be NO standing or sitting at the bar for any reason whatsoever.
- We may be required to collect customer names and contact numbers/email addresses for a period of time, should there be a need for future contact. This information will be kept confidential.
- The rear car park may at times be used in its entirety, to enable extra seating. This will be weather dependant. There will be a sign in place to advise if the car park is closed for car access. There is ample safe parking on the streets.
- A ONE WAY system will operate inside the pub.
- ENTRY is via the front door, off the street, into the Bar and EXIT is via the rear car park door.
- Please be on time for your booking.
- Once you are seated that is where you must stay, other than to use the conveniences.
- Table service will be in place whether you are dining or drinking with us.
- Payment can be made using cash or card.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the pub and should be used frequently.
- Dogs are most welcome at the pub and but are only allowed in the Bar and outside spaces.
- Children are most welcome at the pub but must be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES. An adult in your group must be responsible for the child whilst visiting the pub.
- ENJOY YOURSELF!
We thank you for your attention and we hope to see you again very soon.
Lindsey & Richard, and the whole team.